ZEBR - REFRAMING AUTISM™
What we do
Join Holly Bridges on a transformational journey
Holly Bridges offers a range of consultations and therapy suggestions by Hangouts or Zoom (Worldwide) based upon her renowned 5 element program:
- Sync: Link body movements & social engagement (engage)
- Calm: Reduce anger and anxiety (soften)
- Re-code: Learn a new body baseline (resilience)
- Integrate: Bring body and brain states together (focus)
- Thrive: Create optimal conditions for personal growth (spontaneity)
Programs are custom designed and focused upon achieving lasting outcomes.
“Real change happens when the student is at the centre of the learning.”
The A.R.T. Intensive Program is available face-to-face or via Zoom. The program runs over 5 consecutive days, and is designed to:
- Introduce the student to Holly’s Autism Reframe Technique (explain)
- Rouse his or her interest in the program and process (engage)
- Aim to ensure that what is learned is sustained into the future (reinforce)
Based upon her regular 1:1 program, Holly has found that in many cases this enables the student to make better and more rapid progress, learning though a consolidated and uninterrupted format.
3 Day Mini Intensives Mini intensives are follow-up sessions deigned to further consolidate the work, if necessary.
Holly is available for half and full day workshops for your organisation. Please click on the below button to register your interest in one of Holly’s workshops.
A NEW OPTIMISTIC APPROACH
“A unique and readable book effectively connects to the families and the people who directly interact with individuals with autism”
~ Stephen W. Porges, PhD
NEW INSIGHTS INTO AUTISM
“I have seen the results of responding to my boy’s needs differently, and now I feel that I ‘get’ him in a whole new way”
~ Ceri, parent
THE VITAL ROLE OF THE BODY
“Once you read this, you will change the way you think and be with Autists. Bridges provides a much needed central message of reconnecting the brain and body”
~ Dana, employment consultant