A.R.T. REFRAMING AUTISM™
Signature 1:1 Intensive Program
FACE TO FACE OR ZOOM
Explain, engage and reinforce
The A.R.T Intensive Program is Holly’s Signature remote program.
“Real change happens when the student is at the centre of the learning.”
This 8 day program, that includes over 5 consecutive days, is designed to:
- Introduce the student to Holly’s Autism Reframe Technique (explain)
- Rouse his or her interest in the program and process (engage)
- Aim to ensure that what is learned is sustained into the future (reinforce)
See this link for FAQs.
Based upon her regular 1:1 program, Holly has found that in many cases this enables the student to make better and more rapid progress, learning though a consolidated and uninterrupted format.
"When we have a meltdown the body is literally overloaded and it's only re-course is to 'drop out'. There is no resilience. The only thing to do is to be kind to your system till it recovers and resumes. We don't build resilience by more impact and force."
An Example of the Benefits
Each program is individually tailored to the needs and circumstances of the student.
1. Initial consultation (email and / or phone & Zoom)
- This essential element of the process enables Holly to identify the key issues that the tailored ART program will address, from the perspective of the student and (where applicable) parent or companion.
- It is an iterative process, since the objective it to co-design a process and program that meets the needs of the stakeholders.
2. Mapping (Holly prepares the program)
- Holly then creates a tailored ART program.
3. Eight day program, over five consecutive days (face-to-face or via Zoom)
- This starts with an initial session to discuss what the program will comprise and how it will roll-out.
- This is followed, the day after, by a further 3 to 4 sessions, each typically of 1.5 to 2 hours in duration.
- In practice, Holly has discovered that this is the optimal length of each session, given the intensity of the program and the need to digest and process the concepts and exercises.
4. Between each session, Holly is available by email and phone (within reasonable limits) to answer questions and help refine the process.
5. After a week or so is passed, Holly will run an hour long follow-up session via phone or Zoom.
Programs are custom designed and focused upon achieving lasting outcomes.
FEES ARE IN AU$. FOR OTHER CURRENCIES, PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK FOR APPROXIMATE CONVERSION RATES. WORK WILL COMMENCE WITHIN ONE WEEK OF THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT BEING RECEIVED. PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL – NO FEES APPLY.
|Mapping: Stages 1 and 2||AU$1000 (payable before commencement)|
|Program: Stages 3 to 4||AU$2500 (payable before the commencement of stage 3)|
|Report: Stages 5 and 6||AU$1000 (payable upon commencement of stage 6)|
“It is slow, and the emphasis is on listening and engaging and re-integrating. It is subtle. It is not achievement oriented, although once mastered, the achievements can be great.”
Holly Bridges ‘Reframe Your Thinking Around Autism’